WUSF 89.7 is the NPR station for west central Florida, with listeners and members from Crystal River in the North, to Port Charlotte in the South, and Osceola County to the East. Our digital audience spans both nationally and internationally through the use of our online websites, mobile app, and social media channels.
On February 13, 2003, WUSF 89.7 became the first Public Radio station in the country to broadcast a digital signal.
WUSF thanks the following corporate sponsors who work in partnership with the station to help provide the high-quality news and music that you have come to expect. Please join us in letting them know how much you appreciate their support.
For-Profit On-Air Announcement Example
Non-Profit On-Air Announcement Example
Why include WUSF in your marketing plans?
- Public media engages a greater number of the households you want to reach most. Those who enjoy our programming tend to stay with us and return regularly.
- You’ll share in the trustworthy relationship public media enjoys with its listeners and digital audience. Experience the “halo effect” – the favorable way a community perceives companies that support public broadcasters. Partnership with a highly regarded NPR station like WUSF shows your business in a new light.
- The public media audience has the highest income and education demographics of any media outlet. It makes good business sense to reach the valuable public media audience
- Public media offers access to high-quality audiences on the radio and online, including a high proportion of leaders and decision makers. Our audience believes in public media. That regard can translate into customers.
- Personal appreciation for great programming opens doors to grateful clients of business sponsors. People who listen to public media have high regard for companies that sponsor the programming.
- You’ll demonstrate a commitment to your community by ensuring that your neighbors always have access to high-quality radio programming. With your help, WUSF only gets better.